Thanksgiving.

“Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!”

(2 Corinthians 9:15)


Every thanksgiving it is so hard to sum up not only the gift of God’s love in our lives, but it is hard to sum up everything I am thankful for. We have been given much. As for God- no other gift has any merit or worth unless we know it is from Him. God is someone you can hardly put into words, but I am more than thankful for what He has done in my life; the joy everyday brings; the firm foundation to stand tall beyond the storm. Life is meaningless without Christ; a tossing in the wind. Now, as for everything else- of course, I am thankful for a family that stays together. This family is not family merely by blood but by love. I am thankful for the basic necessities. We are royalty compared to most of the world. I am thankful for a country that fights for me, for a country where we really are free in more ways than we can imagine. I am thankful for friends, for good weather, and for good old fashioned fun. To list everything that I appreciate would be an unreachable goal- so I will sum it up and just say, thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!


Comments

Popular Posts